Terms & Conditions
Whether this is your first time on-line or you’re a seasoned user, we’ve spelled out our house rules for you here. Generally speaking, these rules simply require respect and good manners. Use common sense, and you’ll feel right at home.
Our specific house rules are
- We operate by the rated G rules of the movies, so we don’t allow obscene, racist, or sexually explicit language. We also reserve the right to remove postings that defame or insult anyone, and notes that are abusive or hateful. Any harassing notes or postings that might be construed as stalking will be deleted and made available to the proper law-enforcement officials. We also reserve the right to remove notes that are off the subject or not in English.
- No solicitations or advertisements are allowed. This includes advertisements for your business or latest get-rich-quick scheme. Such notes add clutter and devalue conversation.
- You may not suggest or encourage illegal activity. Miami Dolphins, Ltd. will assist law-enforcement officials.
- You must have copyright ownership of all material that you post on our bulletin boards and in our chats. No articles, recipes, song lyrics, art, graphics, or other material may be posted without the express written consent of the copyright holder. In addition, links to web site and images are prohibited.
- You must respect the privacy of individuals. This means no posting of phone numbers, addresses, Social Security numbers, or any other private information.
- Having good manners online means that you don’t post the same note more than once. The online word for posting many times on one topic is “spamming.” We don’t allow that.
- You participate at your own risk on the bulletin boards, in chat, and in e-mail. All chats are monitored by Miami Dolphins Ltd. staff members. You take responsibility for postings under your identification and use the information provided on Miami Dolphins Ltd., including in bulletin boards, chat, and e-mail, at your own risk. Miami Dolphins, Ltd. takes no responsibility for the content or opinions posted in bulletin boards, chat and e-mail.
- Miami Dolphins Ltd. reserves the right to remove any postings (although it has no duty to do so).
- If you see a post or that you feel violates any of the above house rules, please notify the Dolphins Moderator. Barring technical difficulties, we will respond in 24 hours.
- By posting to any portion of Miami Dolphins, Ltd. you agree to abide by Miami Dolphins, Ltd’s Terms and Conditions of Use.
- All fans who wish to link to the RideDCC.com should first read the copyright restrictions below.
All Web site design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof, and all software Copyright © 1995-2010, Miami Dolphins Ltd., Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Permission is granted to electronically copy and to print in hard copy portions of this Web site for the sole purpose of using this Web site as a shopping resource, interactive games and contests, and PDF files. Any other use of materials on this Web site — including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, modification, distribution, or republication — without the prior written permission of Miami Dolphins Ltd. is strictly prohibited.
Miami Dolphins Ltd. trademarks, product names and company names or logos cited herein are the property of their respective owners. The Miami Dolphins specifically does not authorize the use of its logo or any other content of its web site to be reproduced for any other media without its express consent. This includes fan Web sites.
Miami Dolphins authorizes specific graphics for fans to use on their web sites at http://www.miamidolphins.com/web-assets/. These graphics may not be altered in any fashion except to proportionally increase or decrease the graphic size. All sites must inform Miami Dolphins of the graphic usage. The team reserves the right to terminate any authorized use of the graphics at http://www.miamidolphins.com/web-assets/ for any reason. Authorized Press should contact the team directly for logo usage.
MIAMI DOLPHINS LTD. IS PROVIDING THIS SITE AND ITS CONTENTS ON AN “AS IS” BASIS AND MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THIS SITE OR ITS CONTENTS. MIAMI DOLPHINS LTD. DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, INCLUDING FOR EXAMPLE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN ADDITION, MIAMI DOLPHINS LTD. DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE VIA THIS SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT. PRICE AND AVAILABILITY INFORMATION IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
Except as specifically stated on this site, neither Miami Dolphins Ltd. or Power Images Inc. nor any of their directors, employees or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.